If you're a Head of SEND, commissioner responsible for SEND budgets or a SEND Manager, register to join us at one of the free, half-day forums. We'll be looking at how to stay on track with EHC Plans and fairly allocate top-up funding for students with SEND.
- Find out more about transforming SEND processes so that they work better for practitioners and families
- Learn about a configurable banding tool that offers a fairer approach to educational top-up funding
- Hear from the Peopletoo and Imosphere teams about current and future SEND projects taking place in collaboration with local authorities, schools and FE institutions
- See how Open Objects' EHC Hub provides professionals, families and education settings with a digital platform to engage, contribute and collaborate on EHC assessments, plans and reviews
- Discover how other areas are supporting the future of personal budgets in education