The sessions, taking place in London on Tuesday, 22 October and in Birmingham on Wednesday, 23 October, are free to attend and will bring together experts from each company to share knowledge and promote discussion with delegates from the education sector.
The agenda has been created with Heads of SEND, Commissioners responsible for SEND budgets and SEND Managers in mind, covering topics from how to stay on track with EHC Plans, to how to fairly allocate top-up funding for students with SEND.
Register now to learn about:
- Transforming SEND processes, so they work better for practitioners and families
- A configurable banding tool that offers a fairer approach to educational top-up funding
- The Peopletoo and Imosphere teams’ current and future SEND projects taking place in collaboration with local authorities, schools and FE institutions
- How Open Objects' EHC Hub provides professionals, families and education settings with a digital platform to engage, contribute and collaborate on EHC assessments, plans and reviews
- How other areas are supporting the future of personal budgets in education
Visit the registration page to find out more about the event and secure a free place in either Birmingham or London. We look forward to seeing you there!
If you would like further information about Idox’s Open Objects, or any of the partners involved in the forums, get in touch.